Submit Your Pumpkin for a Chance to Win $25 Reward Dollars
You have the pumpkin and the tools – now, show us your carving skills and creativity! For our socially distant pumpkin carving contest, we have created an online viewing and voting system. Here’s how to participate:
- Carve your pumpkin with a spooky twist in your room. Be sure to dispose of your pumpkin guts, or keep the seeds to roast!
- Name your pumpkin and upload to the “Submit Your Photo” section below by 9 a.m. Sunday morning.
- If you would like your pumpkin to be displayed in the Grand Lobby, deliver your pumpkin to the Activities Desk (across from the Front Desk) before 6 p.m. at the Grand Colorado on Peak 8.
- To vote for your favorite creation, scroll through all the pumpkin photos and cast your vote below. Be sure to cast your vote by 5 p.m. on Sunday!
- If you cannot upload a photo yourself, leave your pumpkin, name, and email address with the Grand Colorado Activities Desk by 6 p.m. on Saturday, and they will upload your pumpkin.